The Ministry of Transportation is undertaking the reconstruction of Highway 410 from Eglinton Ave on the 403 to north of Queen Street on Highway 410. The project has scheduled construction duration of 5 years beginning in the fall of 2014 and completing in the fall of 2018.
Project highlights include:
- addition of one HOV lane and one additional general purpose lane in both the north bound and south bound directions;
- commuter parking lots at the Courtney park Drive and Clark Boulevard interchanges;
- widening and/or rehabilitation of several structures between Eglinton Avenue on Highway 403 and Queen Street on Highway 410 in Brampton;
- Installing traffic cameras and an Advanced Traffic Management System.
- Placement of median tall wall barrier